Thursday 18 February 2010

Air France

Almost everyone with Mercy Ships fly from their home to the ship. If you want to have a comfortable, enjoyable flight, with good service, Air France is a good airline to choose. In January, I was flying from Canada to Togo. The flight was very comfortable with good meals and drinks and the service was great. When we arrived in Togo, all of our luggage was there and undamaged. Over all it was an excellent flight.


Air France flights arrive in Lome Togo on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
The times for arrivals is 19:05 (7:05pm) GMT.

Air France flights leave Lome Togo on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
The Time for departures are 22:45 (10:45) GMT.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I think out of all the times I've flown (which is many times), I enjoyed my flights the most on Air France.

    ReplyDelete