Monday 31 October 2011

The voice of the PreSchoolers

We had a little interview with the preschoolers to find out what their favourite foods are and we got some pretty interesting results...


Question 1: What is your favourite food?
Josh - cereal with custard and milk!
Renier - mmm... meat!
Elisha - Carrots.
Janice - M&M's
Nathaniel - GRAPES!!

Question 2: What is your least favourite food?
Josh - Cheese and lettuce...
Janice - I like raisons in a box but NOT in a bar!!
Max - Meat, and uhm mash potatoes.
Xavier - lettuce.

Question 3: Where does your food come from?
Josh - Dining room!
Renier - dining room then my mom brings it.
Janice - It comes from the MARKET!!
Max - Dining room.
Xavier - from Marty and my dad..
Nathaniel - The dining room.

Question 4: Where does your food go?
Josh - in my belly button!
Renier - when you don't want them you take it to the trash.
Elisha - To The MARKET!!
Janice - I don't know!!
Max - TRASH!
Xavier - To my tummy.
Nathaniel - My tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment