Thursday 11 March 2010

Boys will be Boys

John Palmer and I took to the liberty of interviewing the nursury and preschool lads just after their morning snack. We asked them five questions that each lad thought about. Some answered and some were to focused on drawing Aliens and Helicopters.


1) What would you do if God was right in front of you?

Daniel Yangas: "I would ask him what I want"

Josh Farrell: "He would touch us"
2) What would you do with 1 million Dollars?

Daniel Yangas: "I would give some to other people. Spend it on toys, eggs and cookie mix."

Zaiden Yangas: "More food if we all of our dinner."

Luke Davies: "Superjet."

Josh Farrell: "Buy Superman!"

Max Howard: "Big Breakfast."
3) If you could add something to the ship, what would you add?

Luke Davies: "We need some girls in our class."

Max: "Whales."

Zaiden: "Girls."

Daniel: "A Play structure"(Climbing frame).

4)If you could sail the ship anywhere, where would you go?

Daniel: "I would like to sail to Washington."

Luke: "To Washington to visit Daniel"

Josh: "To the Alligators."



5) What would you do if you were getting chased by a lion?

Daniel: "If I had a gun, I would shoot it, knife cut it and eat it!"

Zaiden: "He would swallow my Fire Truck."

Josh: "I would kill it with my magic wand and eat it."

Max: "Shoot the lion with Bubblegum."


3 comments:

  1. Nice Mate! I like it! Funny answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Little kids have the funniest awnsers! I can't wait till we have the next little kid interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Chris Cole. You are crazy...you smell funny

    ReplyDelete